Last Modified: June 29, 2021
This Website is available only to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, You represent and warrant that You are of legal age to form a binding contract with Us and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If You do not meet all of these requirements, You must not access or use the Website.
We may revise these Terms at our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to amend this Website at our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by Us, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The company name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Us. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission from Us. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, an employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by Us, may harm Us or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, You agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Websiteis made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance You place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by You or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Links from the Website
Disclaimer of Warranties
You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY, SONA LAW CORPORATION, NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY, SONA LAW CORPORATION, MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY, SONA LAW CORPORATION, NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY, SONA LAW CORPORATION, REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY, SONA LAW CORPORATION, HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, SONA LAW CORPORATION, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Sona Law Corporation, 12636 High Bluff Drive, Suite 400 PMB #7122, Del Mar, California, 92130.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified: June 29, 2021
“Privacy” is the desire of people to freely choose the circumstances and the degree to which they will expose their attitudes and behavior to others. As data privacy attorneys, We believe that the right to data privacy is a fundamental human right. You have a right to know how your data is being treated, collected, and shared, and You have a right to access and correct all of that data.
This policy applies to information We collect: (1) on this Website; (2) In email, text, and other electronic messages between You and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by us offline nor does it apply to data collected by Us as part of any future client-attorney relationship.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about You, including information:
- By which You may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which You may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- That is about You but individually does not identify You; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment You use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from You when You provide it to us.
- Automatically as You navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and web beacons.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information We collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that You provide by filling out contact forms on our Website, if You choose to do so. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask You for information when You report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if You contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As You navigate through and interact with our Website, We may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that You access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information We collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information.
Specifically, the technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that We collect about you or that You provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to You.
- To provide You with information, products, or services that You request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not disclose any of your personal information to any third parties except as described below:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Us, or others.
Tracking Technologies and Advertising
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that You have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if We believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We Do Not Share Your Personal Information
We do not share or sell your personal information with any third parties except as provided in the “Disclosure of Your Information” section above.
Your Rights and Choices
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that We disclose certain information to You about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the “right to know”). Once We receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), We will disclose to You:
- The categories of personal information We collected about You.
- The categories of sources for the personal information We collected about You.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom We share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information We collected about You (also called a data portability request).
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that We delete any of your personal information that We collected from You and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the “right to delete”). Once We receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), We will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which We collected the personal information, provide a service that You requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with You, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with You.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which You provided it.
We will delete or deidentify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
We do not provide these deletion rights for B2B personal information.
Exercising your right to know or delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information.
You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify You are the person about whom We collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide You with personal information if We cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make it.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If You do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within thirty (30) days of its receipt. If We require more time (up to another 30 days), We will inform You of the reason and extension period in writing.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If We determine that the request warrants a fee, We will tell You why We made that decision and provide You with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Our website will be encrypted. We use LawPay, a third-party vendor to handle all payment transactions, and these payment transactions are subject to LawPay’s privacy policies and data security policies. Therefore, please refer to LawPay’s website for both their privacy and security policies.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect your personal information, We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Please contact us if You would like to make any comments or requests related to the above information:
12636 High Bluff Drive, Suite 400 PMB #7122
Del Mar, California 92130
or via our phone number: